- Model NO.: GT
- Trademark: HAISUN
- Specification: ISO9001
- Operation Mode: Continuity
- Transport Package: Iron Box Pocking
- Origin: Weifang Shandong China
TC precise vacuum Ceramic Disc Filter combines mechanical and electric machine, ceramic tube with micro-hole and ultrasound to separate solid and liquid depending on vacuum suction and capillary function with high efficiency and energy-saving equipment; they are widely used for mine, metallurgy, chemical industry and environmental protection industry.
High vacuum degree (0.090.098MPa), filter cake has low water content
Solid content of liquid <50ppm, repeated application is available, drainage is lessened.
It can save 90% energy or above in contrast with traditional filter with low consumption and low cost.
Filter cake cleaning process is added to clean proper materials.
It combines PLC, computer and automatic valve control with high automatization and labor force has been lowered.
Close structure, cover less floor area, convenient installation and maintenance
Advanced drainage system fits for any working state.
Latest Inorganic Film Patented Technology in the World from SUNNY Enterprise
1. Framework has high concentration, film has high intensity, excellent resistance to wear, compression and corrosion. White alundum is electrically melted and moulded into grads with 500t hydraulic press and 1430 whole agglomeration, voltage resistance can reach 8bar.
2. High open porosity and productivity; high filtering precision, low vacuum consumption. Fine materials, whole compound, stick without glue, good water permeability, open porosity can reach 92adopt 1800mesh superfine white alundum film-spraying pre-coating technique which has good capillary function and low vacuum consumption.
3. Many methods for regeneration, service life is greatly prolonged. It can be cleaned with organic solvent under high temperature and high voltage with good regenerating effect and long service life
The Technical Parameters of the Permanent Magnet Filter
|Filter Plate Number per Disk||12|
|Filter Disk Diameter(mm)||1520||1920||2100||2500|